Do You Know Your Vision Facts?
Most children have no idea how they are supposed to see.
Therefore it is vital that you know the signs that a vision problem is interfering with your child’s ability to read and learn.
- One out of four children struggle with reading and learning because of undiagnosed vision problems.
- It is estimated that over 60% of problem learners have undiagnosed vision problems.
- 80% of learning in the classroom is visual.
- The majority of the vision problems that interfere with reading and learning are very treatable.
- Seeing clearly (“20/20”) is just one of 17 visual skills critical to academic success.